Monday 28 February 2011

Always be Sunshine


 This is a sunset shoot at around 5pm. The camera I using is Nikon D90 and 35mm f1.8 lens.Why I will give the title "always be sunshine"? because I feel that in our real life, we cant always meet the lucky and success, what we need to do is be happy and sunshine is a very good symbol for happiness. So i wish u all will get a relaxing and enjoying when view my photo. Thanks you...

I was trying to catch the sunlight on my lens, because I feel it create a good feeling for my photo.

I really like the sunlight and the plants on this moment. It give me fresh and natural...

I am walking to the seaside where near my grandpa house...
Why I got feeling with this photo is because I like the blink on the sea...

 This photo give me a very good feeling and the first image to me is my idol "IU" album.
I shoot it is totally follow my feeling.

 Walk and walk, I saw this tree beside me, and got a ant are busy walking on the tree also.

 Beach is quite nice for that time.

 This is the windmill, I see this is quite match with the sky and I shoot it.


 This is the floor when i walking to the beach. It is nice right?


Thanks again for watching my photo, please leave a comment if u gt any opinions.



No comments:

Post a Comment