Friday 18 March 2011

Ashley Yunwei Model shooting

2nd March 2011, I was hired by Ashley to helped her for shoot this assignment.
This is not a good weather day, and we can't finish the outing in 4 hours plan.
We meet the rain after 2 and the half hours shoot then dismiss. 
Very grateful for Ashley trust in me and get the good photos.
All the photos was took by Nikon D90+35mm lens. Please take a look.













I like this pose, look cool.



 This is a very nice scene for me.

 This is a very great and fun editing. Like this a lots.

 A idea from my partner, Jing Ming.

 Look like Japan street?

 I like the Sharpen of Nikon... Amazing sharp photo...

Well, this pose is my idea actually... look great?


With this assignment, I had invite JM, Albert, and Angelina to shooted for fun in my assignment. I love to join them with outing because they are a gang of people who very funny and full knowledge. So this is a good way to me relax in learning and practicing. Thanks for my friends and Ashley gave me the chance to be her photographer. 

Thanks for view.


Please leave a comment if you wish to...



No comments:

Post a Comment