Tuesday 1 March 2011

Wedding Shoot for MY Cousin


My Cousin, Celia. I was be hired as her wedding photographer in 2010 and 2011 at Penang & Kuala Lumpur.
I had suggested some ideas for the shooting and everything was just fine.
Congratulation to Celia and Jia Huan.


This is one of the idea I had suggested to my cousin.


 Wearing shoe is every time of shoot i follow outing in wedding.


This photo gave me a feeling that the time has been stopped.


 This wedding dinner was at Penang Maple Palace. At the moment I saw my cousin brother trying to shoot a photo of the bride, this idea came to my mind.


 They are Celia and Jia Huan.


 This scene is at the very good composition


The Wedding cake and the wedding champagne glasses.


 I focus on the bridegroom, but the bridegroom is busy on focus the champagne. ><


 Yam Seng in most of the wedding dinner can saw it. Means cheers.


This is a very cute scene I see in a table. A fight with a cute daughter and father.

Thanks for viewing the photo. Please leave a comment if u wish.
--The End--


Please have a look to the older post, I trust there must be have some nice photo u wish to see.



No comments:

Post a Comment