Tuesday 1 March 2011

First Assignment model shooting

Ann Liew, A friend in my study college and working as a model now.
This photo was shooting at 2009 year, the first time of our class shooting.
All these photo are shoot by Nikon D60+ 18-55mm kit lens.


 
This dog name Taffy, my classmate dog.








I think this is a very good angel and background. 
The sunlight and the time make a good photography.













This photo gave me a very good feeling and composition.










This is Penang Bank Road, 
most of the photographer treat it as a Heritage shooting place nowadays.













 







This is a very cute action and pose.














 We are going to the beach side to get some photo at the end.


The first time for group model shooting of me end here, I'm satisfy on my shooting and I have a very nice day to gain more knowledges on that day. So Thanks you for viewing.

--The End--



Please leave a comment if you wish to, and welcome to view my old post also, it must have great photo u wish to see,
thanks you very much.




1 comment: