Tuesday 1 March 2011

Chinese New Year 2011

 This was the photo I shooted in this Chinese New Year 2011. This is a very big festival for Chinese New Year in Penang to every year. The open time is on 3pm until 12am. There have a lot of events, performances, foods, and etc. All the photo was took by Nikon D90+35mm lens.


I shooted it on around 4pm. It was a sunny day.


 This is very interesting in front my parents stock. 
It created and designed by A-tech college.


 This is the old china umbrella as we see. Nice har?


 I was attracted by this colorful flat.


 They use this colorful paint to draw some art in a paper. It was nice.


 I like this design, it gave me the Chinese New Year feel.


 This design, I was saw in a part where are used all the recycle design. Creative and nice.


 Play the lantern to be dark and show out the blue sky. This was my opinion at that moment.


 After a raining day, the day is become dark to night. 
All the lantern is swift on the light. It is a awesome scene.

2011 is a rabbit year for chinese. 


Please come for next time if you never join in this festival. This is really great and awesome. 
Thanks for viewing my photo.

--The End--



Please leave a comment if you wish to...



No comments:

Post a Comment