Sunday 6 March 2011

Shea Lin- Penang Heritage


She is Shealin, a very cute and nice model. The title we shoot are "Penang Heritage".
We started the shoot on around 2pm-5pm. All the photos was shooted by Nikon D90+35mm & 55-200mm.


 This skill are low viewpoint.


 I was played the 55-200mm long lens in this photo.







 

This was a very sunny day to tested our skill with play the brightness or exposure.






















Actually I'm very like to use the low viewpoint skill.














 I think I need to have a wide angel lens in this photo.


 This is a very nice pose for Shea Lin.


 How I make the effect with this photo? I used a broken sun glass put in front my lens and took it.
This idea was come from my friends.


 This photo I had adjusted the color to be look like lomo.


 I like this so much, angel, pose, color... everything are look natural.


 This place was look awesome, it is a very old building.


 The Emo face who suggested from my friend.


 Mirror editing by me. It was very wasted time if you want to have a good photo.


 Focus point was important when you took the model.


This idea was came from my perception when saw this arrow.


Conclusion, overall this album was looked great, I'm very satisfy. In the end we a gang of photographer and model are going to take dinner at E-gate. It was a very nice day to get more knowledge and experience. Thanks to viewing my photo.


--The End--


Please leave a comment if you wish to....




No comments:

Post a Comment