Tuesday 1 March 2011

Light Painting Photography Assignment

What we call this? It is a Light-Painting. Not using Photoshop edit or what, we need to make it in a dark environment and using a torch light to draw what we like to, so put your camera with tripod there to shoot it. This is the most fun photography I like to play and enjoy, but it was kinda hard sometime to create a good picture, because you need to have a good imagine and drawing skill. 

All of these photo are shooted by Nikon D60+18-55mm kit lens.

I tried to write my name there.


 This is a quite good of free style in light painting. 


He is my partner Jing Ming who always help me in photography. 
This font are write by his own self I just help him for shoot.


 Yabiki is a very funny girl and very like on Anime. So i draw this for her.


This Gundam is all my own model. 
I'm practicing now to make a good light painting photo.


 I shoot it in my college studio.


 Many of torch light color there, but actually is only 1 torch light. 


This is drawing and shoot without flash the camera.


The final result and the final assignment I plan to pass up is this. "Gundam in the Chess War".
This photo shoot is helping by my friend, Benny Tye. 
He borrow me the LED light and click the camera to me when i drawing the lightning.
Thanks you very much my friend.


Okay, the last of comment to this shooting. I have learn don't give up. Even you are fail of many times, but if you keep repeating to practice, I trust that you must success some time. In this shooting, i think i have fail 200+ photos when practicing, but at the last I have success. 

Thanks you very much to viewing my photo.

--The End--



Please leave a comment if u wish to, If you have interested to learn the Light-Painting Photography you can have an ask, I will share my experience with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment